The Falls Church City BAND BOOSTERS supports the band programs for Grades 4 – 12. The mission of the Band Boosters is four-fold:
- Fundraising for programming and band trips
- Volunteer coordination to assist band programming
- Providing private lessons opportunities for students
- Management of collected band program funds
Where Do the Funds Go?
Funds from membership donations, grants, and fundraisers are used for the following purposes:
- to purchase and repair school-owned instruments
- to purchase and repair band uniforms (high school)
- buy sheet music and related items
- offer scholarships for lessons, rental fees, and insurance
- hire clinicians to provide supplemental instruction
- provide college scholarships
- offset costs of the high school band trip in the spring
- for more information, read our 2013 Annual Report to the School Board
- CONTRIBUTIONS ARE NOT TAX-DEDUCTIBLE AT THIS TIME
How You Can Help
Your support is instrumental, so to speak! Helping is easy:
Who We Are
- President – Air Autor
- Vice President – (TBD)
- Secretary – Kathleen Kelley
- Treasurer – Laura Nicholson
When We Meet
- Meetings take place in the George Mason High School band room at 7:00 pm, unless otherwise noted. Anyone is welcome to attend, but please send us an email to let us know, in case everyone suddenly decides to come!
- Our next meeting will be announced soon!
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!